Children’s, Young People’s and Family Worker
Children’s, Young People’s and Family Worker (p/t)
Closing date: 6th September 2021
St James’ Wetherby is a lively church of all ages longing to grow in numbers and depth of discipleship. We seek someone who:
- is looking for change, challenge and adventure
- longs to see children, young people and their families enjoy the adventure of following Jesus
- would love to join a supportive team that gives space for creativity, personal time-off, and supports your professional and spiritual development
- will support, resource and expand our children’s, youth and family provision and to enable us to reach out into the community with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- has experience of working with young people is essential.
For further details and an application pack, please email the parish office.
Closing date for applications: 6th September 2021