The Bridge Youth Trust wish to appoint a School Chaplain who role will include:
- Developing excellent relationships with staff and students at two secondary schools in Salisbury
- Acting as an interruptible and incarnational presence in the heart of each school
- Delivering targeted support through 1:1 sessions, early intervention and emotional literacy programmes, where appropriate
- Championing spiritual development in the schools, through inspiring collective worships, prayer spaces and courses etc.
- Linking the schools with their local church(es) and community and possessing a keen eye to pin-point potential opportunities
- Enabling staff in the development of their own Christian understanding and religious literacy
- Joining in with our new Chaplaincy learning group, consisting of 7 members of staff, through theological reflection and mutual professional development
- Collating ongoing monitoring and evaluation to demonstrate impact and effectiveness.
In addition, the successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to complete a fully funded Certificate in Chaplaincy with Children & Young People (CYM)
Closing date for applications: 13th July 2022