This is a new and exciting opportunity within the Archbishops’ Council, for a Growing Faith Enabler.
Taking a proactive role, you will work with the national teams and within dioceses to capture and disseminate learning from the trailblazer dioceses and bring the work developing in different departments together, in a coherent manner. Maximising effectiveness, you will enable dioceses and parishes to have ready access to resources for Growing Faith in churches, schools and households. Working alongside the National Children and Youth Adviser, this role will include:
- Ensuring the formation of Growing Faith Parish Clusters (GFPC) in each Trailblazer diocese.
- Collaborating with all diocesan Growing Faith champions (a senior member of each Bishop’s Staff) to ensure active communication between the champions and national teams and the dissemination of learning and resources.
- Working with all GFPCs to facilitate, attend and capture the learning from every GFPC and distil it into an accessible form which can be articulated to a wider audience.
- Evaluating potential impact and outcomes and disseminate the learning between and beyond trailblazer dioceses to be shared by the wider church.
- Curating a space in which Growing Faith learning and resources can be developed, shared and disseminated more widely in a coherent manner which maximises effectiveness and enables dioceses and parishes to have ready access to resources for Growing Faith in churches, schools and households.
- Managing the Growing Faith Collaboration Group to ensure cross departmental ownership and the embedding of the vision for Growing Faith across the work of the NCIs.
- Creating, innovating, supporting and coordinating such other ideas for Growing Faith as may emerge over the next 2 years.
This role is offered on a fixed term contract which is expected to last for 2 years.