Salisbury Baptist Church are looking to appoint a Children and Families Worker who will:
- disciple, nurture and mentor our young people as they develop in faith and life
- work with, equip and encourage our Church families
- lead and develop our current children’s work with our existing team of volunteers
- develop new initiatives such as the establishment of a youth group from amongst our older children and their contacts.
- encourage all age Church activity and connect our CYP to larger Christian gatherings and camps.
- advocate for our YP and families on our leadership team and within our wider congregation.
- explore ways of enhancing our community engagement with young people and families in Salisbury through our current contacts, in conjunction with other Churches/organisations, or in new ways.
- support and develop the Church’s online presence and digital messaging.
- utilise their personal gifting in the undertaking of this role
For further details and an application form email Claire Pike.
Closing date for applications: 13th May 2021